Want to co-create eco-habitats using your professional skills?
You may have noticed that Organo is expanding its teams across the board. We are at the cusp of growth and impact. We are hiring Designers, Analysts, Engineers, HR, Marketing, Event Organisers and more. One of the questions we are often asked is how we select our colleagues.
Anyone who knows Organo will notice that many of the team members are long-term staff, self-driven, customer focused, and self-motivated.
Through our work and actions, you will know that we strive for simplicity, have a fearlessly collaborative spirit, take complete ownership, persevere endlessly, and are highly empathic to our end-users.
So, when we build our teams, we look for colleagues who demonstrate those values. Below is a brief overview that will give you a leg up and bring you to the attention of our HR colleagues and our Hiring Managers.
1) Get to know us better! Who we are, what we do, why we do it and how we do it. A good starting point is our website, especially our blogs -> https://www.organo.co.in/blog
2) Get to know you better! Who you are, what you do, why you do it and how you did it. Create a resume and portfolio that talks about things that matter to you, show how you’ve built a career pursuing those things, what your strengths are and what new strengths you want to build, and where you want to go in your career.
3) Find the meeting point! Articulate how you think we can walk on a journey together. List down how you can contribute to our larger collective purpose of “Co-creating Eco-habitats that Celebrate the Living”. Be specific. Build a case for how this is mutually beneficial for your career and our purpose.
4) Write in your voice. Write to us in a way that you are completely at home with and helps you articulate your thoughts with clarity and joy.
5) Put these 4 things together and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc Kishore.email@example.com
Anyone who puts in this effort gets a straight pass to have 1-on-1 conversation with the hiring manager. Our HR colleagues will know here is someone taking their professional purpose and our company purpose with the right spirit. And we are looking for colleagues with that spirit to be part of this larger journey to build a better collective future. So, get in touch if you want to be part of Organo!
Be Limitless and Be Fearless! Together, we’ve got to co-create a better collective future and fast!
With counter urbanisation as a key driver, Organo Eco-Habitats Pvt Ltd is creating all-inclusive communities built on triple-bottom-line agenda resulting in new growth paradigm for all. Headquartered in Hyderabad in India, the firm was founded by a multi-talented and enthusiastic team of architects & design thinkers focused on the idea of environmentally conscious living.
Our goal is to create an ecosystem of integrated solutions to better the living of all stakeholders to ensure
Sama-vridhi. Sama-vridhi means prosperity for all, i.e., prosperity not only for stakeholders in and around the community but also for flora, fauna and the larger environment.
We are in search of colleagues to join our teams in Hyderabad. We are seeking an ambitious, highly skilled colleagues with a track record of exceptional work experiences. Within our organization, you will increase productivity, inspire and motivate each other, and help ensure our company’s contribution towards building a better future.
You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative projects that shape the future of our organization. We are looking for candidates who are creative, hard working, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest domain-related techniques as well as tried-and-true practices that will ultimately help with the employees’ and business’s success
You are an empathic, people-centric, action-oriented and result-oriented person. You are hard working and meticulous in your work. You have demonstrated strategic thinking, can think of new ways to solve old problems, can communicate across all levels of the organization, and have a growth mindset focused on there venue, profitability and customer success.
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain why you are a good fit for the role you are applying for, and let us know any one organizational tip you think that will help employees and business succeed.
If this is in line with your professional aspirations and you would like to be a part of our team, do send us
1) your CV,
2) a cover letter outlining your understanding of our organization and what we do and
3) two samples of your work on your domain.
Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Kindly note that only complete applications (with all three components above) will be considered for evaluation